Kildare Street Apartments
- How to get there
These Apartments and Penthouses are furnished to an exceptionally high standard and provide all the home-from-home comforts one would expect, making a stylish and prestigious base for any business meeting, private entertaining or simply to relax. They are in the most fashionable part of Dublin, Molesworth Court Suites offers four-star self catering accommodation to the discerning visitor who wants more than just a hotel room. Sitting quietly on Schoolhouse Lane, an elegant building, it's wrought iron balconies teeming with flowering shrubs. Small or large sun filled spaces all beautifully designed and equipped, each with its own hall door. Every convenience is available at your fingertips. Sink into a large roomy couch or a warm comforting bath after a long day in the City.
- The kitchen offers integrated appliances, fridge, washer/dryer machine, dishwasher, microwave and hob/cooker.
- All utensils are provided.
- Separate dining area with dining table and seating for four people
- Separate lounge area with couches, armchairs and coffee table
- Plasma television/DVD.
- The bathrooms have a combined bath and shower.
- French wooded doors open out onto a small balcony in the living area and in the main bedroom in most apartments.
- The penthouses have very spacious rooftop sun terraces
- The penthouses are on two levels with plenty of space.
- There is high-speed wireless Internet provided in all apartments and suites.
- Complimentary starter pack in each suite on arrival, this includes all tea, coffee, sugar, cereal, milk and juice.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Fax and photocopying available.
- Secure limited car parking available.
- Baby sitting on request.
- Iron and ironing board, dry cleaning on request.
- Hairdryer in all apartments and penthouses.
- Mini hi-fi system available on request.
- Express Restaurant delivery service
- On-site Parking - Limited spaces available
- Free WiFi Internet access, private telephone and answering service